Disney California 2022: Introduction to Our Series

Image by Ame Stanko from Pixabay 

Hello everyone!
I'm back, and it's pretty exciting!!

I've been wanting to get back into writing, especially in relation to Disney, but really did not want to jinx my Disney plans. In case you missed it, I was originally supposed to be travelling to Florida in 2020, but the pandemic really threw a spanner in the works and we had to cancel it. So I was quite hesitant.

Another reason for my absence was the lack of Disney content I had. I could continue creating resources, but without images of the parks, I was finding it hard to be inspired. 

Well, that all changed in December, when my partner, Conor, and I decided to book a Disneyland California holiday to celebrate our engagement in September. This series will focus on the planning of our trip, how we decided on certain elements, and how you can organise your own Disney holiday too! 

I will also be creating some resources (as I do!) to help with your Disney holiday planning!

So, grab a cup of tea, relax and enjoy reading all about our Upcoming Trip.


Richie and Conor

Comments