Disney California 2022: Introduction to Our Series

Where Have You Been?!

 Wow, it has been a minute! 



Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, as I sit down at my laptop to once again start back up my blog. I was surprised when I saw how long it has been (two full months) but I do have reasons for my absence, so bare with me! Before we begin I should probably reintroduce myself!


Greetings, foolish mortals!

If you are new, hello! Im Richie and I write a blog (duh!). I am based over in Ireland, and I post nearly every week about all things Disneyland Paris. Not your jam? Don't worry, I try to spice things up with some personal blog posts, Irish blog posts and some interviews, mainly focusing on Disney content though!

Here are my reasons (aka excuses *cough*) for not posting in a while.

1. I Just Finished My Degree

Yes! I just finished my teaching degree, and if you know anything about doing a teaching degree in Ireland, it is really tough. From my thesis to my final portfolio, I have been so eager to get all of my work in so I can relax for the summer. Placement went really well and I am finally finished with all the additional work that comes with it, from grading papers to lesson plans, I am finally done!


2. Taking Some Time Away

I have been actively taking some time away from social media, which has been a really good thing. I feel finally that I am energized to take back on the blog after weeks of feeling exhausted from my screen time. I am working out (What a surprise I know!) and meditating (An even bigger surprise) and I am raring to get started!


3. The Identity of the Blog

For a while I was trying to decide "what is this blog going to be?" I felt very lost as this is my first blog and I felt I was running out of my own content because I have not been to Disney in a while! But after speaking to some people, I realised I want to focus on what will energize me, and the DLP park and creating resources for families with additional needs really empowers me. 


I have some fun stuff lined up, so keep your eyes peeled!


Until then, 

See you soon.

Richie



Comments