Disney California 2022: Introduction to Our Series

5 Reasons I Go Back to Disneyland Paris Again and Again (and Again)!

 This is a question I get a lot! Why do you keep going back to Disney over and over? Do you not get bored? And while I repeat a lot of the same traditions when I attend Disneyland Paris, there are so many reasons why I love being back in a place I call "home".


1. The Attractions


Image by Aline Dassel from Pixabay 

Okay, duh! How could I not start a list about Disneyland Paris without mentioning my favourite attractions?! I am a huge rollercoaster fan and adrenaline junkie, so I adore Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain (who doesn't!) What makes attractions so exciting and interesting to me ride-ability of the attractions. Thanks to the imagineers at Disney, the queues and show scenes are packed with so much detail!  Every time I ride Big Thunder Mountain, The Phantom Manor and The Tower of Terror I see a new detail I have not seen before. Fun Fact: Keep an eye out for the crypt at the end of The Phantom Manor ride, as the names of Mélanie's husbands are engraved on it.... spooky...

2. The Cast Members

Moving swiftly on from the scary adventures of The Phantom Manor, another reason why I love heading to the parks is the Cast Members (CMs). Cast Members is the name given to employees at the Disney Parks, and boy they make my visit worth while! From making special occasions extra special, to welcoming you to the park, CMs do an incredible job of making my day extra magical. I love giving Cast Compliments at Guest Services whenever a CM does something to brighten my day! From a server bringing me over to the desert trolley to pick my desert, to getting a badge from our concierge, to a CM pin trading a special Donald Duck pin with me, it is so important to spread the love around!

I highly recommend you follow Raphael, a talented CM who is known for his incredible dance moves! You can follow him here. He incorporates all that makes Disney special to me!

3. Food


A Yummy Candy Apple we got in Discoveryland!


If you know me, you know I LOVE FOOD and Disney does not disappoint. Not only do I love sit down meals at the park, but the seasonal treats make me come back again and again. From popcorn, chocolate biscuits and candy apples, I could write a whole blog on food at Disneyland Paris! 😝 I can't think of anything better than sitting in Bistrot Chez Rémy and feeling like a small rat!

4. Atmosphere

There is something incredible about Disneyland Paris. Once you walk through the turnstiles and see an incredible Sleeping Beauty Castle down the middle of Mainstreet with the sweet sounds (and smells) of park opening, you feel at home. I feel free; to be who I am and to laugh and sing like no one is watching! When I get home from a Disney Park holiday, I feel rejuvenated. Even though my feet feel like they are on fire, my soul feels refreshed! Weird, I know, but hey, I am a Disney Fanatic after all.

5. Memories

Once I get home, I always set up a folder for all of my Disney photos. I love looking back at ride photos, special moments and old photos from my family trips. The memories I have created over the last 10 years have been incredible, and I can not wait to make more!




So as I wait for this pandemic to be over and I can finally go back to Disneyland Paris, I will continue to create some content for you, reader! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and let me know the reasons why you go to Disneyland Paris again and again!

See you next time, 

Richie

Comments